DUBLIN - Tartan Ridge is Dublin’s new upscale residential community that features tree-lined boulevards, a New England-style Town Center, and an elementary school. Adjacent to Glacier Ridge Metro Park, the stately homes in this neighborhood will boast charming hedges and brick sidewalks leading to their front door.
Don't miss the opportunity to see the best in home design — in the finest new community in central Ohio. From Visit Tartan Ridge from July 11-26 when we will host the BIA Parade of Homes! Visit BIAParade.com for more information.
- 270 homes ranging in price from $400,000 to $900,000 will grace the rolling landscape
- residential styles will be as mixed as the land use, with estate and manor homes on large lots; park lots lining the greenspace; cottages and courtyard homes in a village-like environment; and townhomes near the shops
- 2,000 trees on the property— nearly all of which will remain as part of the new landscape
- more than 40% of the land that is part of Tartan Ridge (75 acres) will be dedicated parkland
- pathways and trails will enhance the community’s neighborly atmosphere by connecting residents with the local school, parks, preservation areas
- quaint Town Center planned for the west side of the community, near the elementary school
- Dublin Schools